Hire Quality Mobile Skate & Scooter Parks
Our mobile skate parks are ideal for BMX riders, inline skaters, boarders or scooters alike, our mobile skate parks are suitable for all abilities.
Highline Adventure mobile skateparks comprise a set of street course ramps, ideal for large numbers of skaters of all abilities. They provide something for everyone, from beginner to expert, BMX rider, inline skater or boarder.
Our skateparks are fully mobile and can be set up within 45 minutes. They are an ideal way to provide facilities for an increasingly popular sport of skating and scootering on a temporary basis.
When you hire mobile skateparks from Highline Adventure you are getting a professional and experience service. We can train, teach and coach your staff and children on how to be safe and how to maximise the fun factor on our mobile skate park, half pipe or skate ramps. We can deliver across the UK and often do working in Sheffield, Manchester and Leeds and other major cities.
We have the capability to hire out our mobile skate parks right across the UK.
So, if you are looking to organise fun days at schools, community centres and scout groups for skate and scooter riders, please contact us.
Area required: 20m x 20m or 400m2
The skatepark consists of 11 skate ramps and rails:
• Quarter pipes x 2
• Flat bank
• Ramp to wall
• Fly off x 2
• Fun box
• Grind rail
• Driveways x 2 (one with step and grind rails)
- Variety of layouts available
- Need a minimum area of 400m² (for example 20m x 20m)
- Can be set up on grass but this limit's use to BMXs only.
- Can tailor the layout for small or unusually shaped areas
- Available for rent staffed or un staffed
- Perfect for scooters
- Available for part-day, full-day, weekends or long term projects
- Erected and dismantled by Highline Adventure Staff (except for long term rentals where training will be provided)
- Safety Helmets must be worn
- Skateboards provided